Our corporate members and supporting organizations provide ongoing support to the Goldeye Foundation. The cash or in-kind donations they make directly support our youth camps and in doing so, give hope and drive to the leaders of tomorrow. If someone at your company has been inspired by Goldeye, or if your company has been here for a corporate retreat, consider supporting our youth camp program and making a difference in the life of Alberta youth.
Some of our current and past supporting organizations:
Goldeye Chairman’s Circle: $25,000 and over
- Alberta Pork
- Agricore United
- Calgary Co-operative Association
- Credit Union Central Alberta Limited ++
- Federated Co-operatives Ltd. ++
- Government of Alberta
- Lilydale Co-operatives Ltd.
- The Co-operators ++
- UFA Co-operatives Limited ++
Goldeye Builders: $10,000 – $24,999
- Alberta Egg Producers
- Co-operative Youth Alumni Association of Alberta
- Rod Garraway Memorial Golf Tournament
- Calgary Volunteers in Action
Goldeye Leaders: $5,000 – $9,999
- Alberta Federation of REAs +
Friends of Goldeye: $1,000 – $4,999
- Barrhead and District Co-op Ltd. +
- Rocky Credit Union +
- Rocky Mountain House Co-op Association +
- Brouwer Claims Canada
+ Organization Members
++ Principal Members
An organization may also, upon approval of the Board, become a member of the Goldeye Foundation Society by making a grant to the Foundation of $5,000 or more. Membership gives the organization voting privileges in the Goldeye Foundation Society. The annual membership fee is $500.
Our largest contributors who are approved by the Board and have contributed the minimum amount as set by the Board of Directors are our Principal Members. The annual membership fee for a Principal Member is $1,000.
To inquire about becoming a corporate member, please contact the Goldeye Foundation Society at (780) 968-6806.