Reservations and Bookings
- Reservations must be confirmed by a signed contract and deposit.
- A minimum of 60 days notice must be given for cancellation. Any cancellations that take place with less than 60 days notice will result in your deposit being forfeited. For cancellations within two weeks of your check-in date, you will be charged for 80% of your estimated total.
- Deposit refund – 2 weeks following the group departure or if the invoice was charged the deposit will be returned after the invoice has been paid in full.
- All accommodations, activity and facility bookings, and item rentals must be received four weeks prior to check in date.
- We must be advised of food allergies and dietary requirements at least four weeks prior to your check-in date. This allows our kitchen to adequately prepare.
- Wedding accommodation charts must be submitted to us six to eight weeks prior to wedding date to give guests adequate time to call in to confirm their stay. Guests must confirm their accommodations (and provide valid credit card number) no later than four weeks before the wedding date.
- Upon arrival, all guests must check in at the front desk.
- Check in time is 4 pm and check out time is 10 am.
- Parking is allowed in the parking lot only.
- Pets must be kennelled inside and put on a leash outside. There is a $25.00 per pet per night charge, and prior notification to the office is required.
- Pets must be cleaned up after, both indoors and outdoors.
- Quiet time is between 11 PM and 7 AM.
Food, Drink and Dining
- Goldeye will be the sole provider of ALL food and beverages consumed on the grounds. Personal snacks are permitted within guesthouses only. We dispose of food waste in very specific ways to avoid visits from (large) wildlife.
- No outside food to be brought onsite without prior approval.
- Alcoholic beverages must be approved prior to arrival and consumed in designated areas.
- No alcohol can be brought into the dining rooms.
- No alcohol can be taken out of the dining rooms.
- Alcohol may be consumed within accommodations.
- A liquor license is required in order to consume alcohol in the meeting rooms.
- No glass bottles, containers, dishes, etc. allowed outside any building.
- Goldeye reserves the right to book more than one group into a dining room at one time.
Damage / Cleaning Fees
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in buildings – $250 charge for each individual incident.
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of in cans provided in designated smoking areas, or a $250 extra clean up fee will be added to your bill.
- An excess cleaning fee will be charged for any unusually large or difficult messes left by guests.
- Any damages to our property or grounds will result in extra charges. The contract signee will have their credit card charged to cover all costs associated with the damage.
Checkout and Payment
- Invoices are due and payable on checkout unless prior arrangements are made with the office.
- If invoices are not paid within 15 days, interest will be charged.
- Goldeye reserves the right to inspect/control private functions.
- Goldeye reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- Camping (no-hook ups) is permitted when all guest housing is full. A nominal fee will apply.
Around the Water
- A waiver must be signed in order to use canoes and paddle boats. PFDs must be worn at all times.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on water craft.
- Water front may be used at your own risk. Diving is prohibited.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Absolutely no one is allowed on any element of the ropes/challenge courses (high or low) without staff supervision. Guests who violate this policy will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- The bell must not be rung except in the case of an emergency – this is our onsite 9-1-1. With prior arrangements, a group may use the bell to ring it 1 (one) time to signal meal times
- Goldeye is not responsible for the loss or damage to guest possessions, vehicles, or vehicle contents while onsite.
- No confetti or rice may be thrown at weddings.
- The speed limit on our grounds 20 km/h.
- All-terrain vehicles are prohibited without prior approval.